Panama’s cryptocurrency bill has been tabled and almost passed in its current form, but Cortizo the president of Panama refused the proposal. In a letter to lawmakers, Laurentino Cortizo explained that while he supported a “serene” digital currency that would “supply effective payment solutions,” such as Bitcoin, he could not support an unregulated and speculative […]
The crypto industry continues to weather harsh times under increasing regulations, dropping investor confidence, and a general faltering of the global economy. Amidst this storm, it has found a strong voice of support in the form of Colombia’s incoming president, Gustavo Petro, whose swearing-in is scheduled for August 7, 2022. A look at his past […]
- Google Core Update August 2023: A Deep Dive into AI SEO Sites’ Survival
- The Benefits of Mobile-Friendly Websites for Your Business
- Looking for Web Designer or Web Developer, is there’s really a difference?
- President of Panama Turns Down Crypto Bill
- New Colombian Leader: Petro Gustavo Pro-Crypto Stance